Location: Ft. Huachuca, AZ
Education: BS preferred
Experience: 5+ years
Position Type: Full time
Misc Requirements: None
Work Shift: First
Travel Required: None
- Ability to collect and use metrics to develop process improvements.
- Work with team members to report, track, document, and manage defects.
- Work with project managers to review documentation and deliverables.
- Apply engineering principles to identify and analyze software non conformances.
- Be knowledgeable of the software development life cycle and software quality assurance.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- An understanding of software maintenance and the ability to read C++, C#, Java, SQL, and Linux.
- Understanding of CMMI, ITIL, Six Sigma, or ISO methodologies.
- Software Quality Engineer certification a plus.